Monday, October 27, 2008

Official Exploring Izard County : Fall Road Trip

I joined the Explore Izard County crew this past glorious weekend for some, well, exploring of Izard County. Here are some of my favorite pics. Daren claimed my T-shirt as his as soon as I walked in the door.

Click here for all the details of their road club and roadtrips

Thanks so much EIC. I so admire what you do!

(Can you tell I have crush on Mr. Kanky?)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



1 comment:

Al-Ozarka said...

Great shots, Virginia!

I'm so glad you came!